EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH Marshall Bleu OF Elevator People

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH
Marshall Bleu OElevator People 

29,731views




HP Commission

Teamplayawaya sat down with Marshall Bleu as he checked in with us on an amazing interview. The young musician is full of energy and very passionate about his craft and building his brand. From Ny to Maryland the artist has developed a unique style to broadcast his life story in such a way an artits would paint a masterpiece painting. Teamplayaway: So tell us about yourself? Marshall Bleu: So I was born in Bronx Ny., but I moved here with my mom and my dad to Maryland when I was six. My mom and my dad immigrated from Nigeria during the 90s. I was really getting into music production in 8th grade with GarageBand and everything and the drums were really helpful to figure out new rhythms. By 9th grade I had some dumb high school drama so I stayed lowkey but felt so isolated.
 Teamplayaway: What was going on in your life that you felt that way? . Idk lol. Girls and so much dumb stuff but, writing about it made helped a lot. his is what led to me releasing my first three songs on SoundCloud then releasing an ep a year later in 10th grade. I legit had no organization or good equipment like I was straight up. Teamplayaway: Thats amazing. So have you did any collaborations or made any connections so far? I’ve been able to meet with Ness on IG, the producer of drakes KMT On top of that my song junior has rech almost 3000 plays this year on SoundCloud. As we wrapped up the interview Marshall Bleu gave us his a shoutout and a track to have submitted to I M indie radio which is our sponsored international online radio station.

Marshall Bleu stated 
 I will be releasing a new ep sometime
 this fall And Elevator People
 will released and EP sometime in the
 beginning of 2019.

WE WILL BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THIS.

                               
                                  


ad space avilable

JOIN OUR COMUNITY

 
the sound of money
Facebook Group · 120 members
Join Group
Promote your music videos, links, pages and profiles. YouTube Facebook ig Twitter Snapchat